I think it's key that everyone on a team have a common goal.
When our company was smaller, and there were five of us in one room, there was much less need to formalize our mission. Now that we're bigger - and growing even bigger - we think it's important to formalize it.
So, Mason Interactive's mission Statement is: Be an ally for our clients to grow their business. That's it. Simple. We succeed together, or not at all.
Our brand pillars are:
- Transparency: Total access to costs, process, and team. You will never hear us say "no, we can't give you that data."
- 100% alignment on goals: The more we know about your goals, the more we will succeed.
- Treat other as we’d like to be treated: This sounds simple, but it's a great rule for life.
- Frictionless: We strive to make every interaction as frictionless as possible.
- Evolutionary: We evolve in real time to get better every day
Every new employee, from this day on, will be asked to memorize these pillars.